Google authoritatively becomes Alphabet Inc. [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Alphabet Inc. : Alphabet Inc. is a multinational company which is created in 2015. It is the parental corporation of Google and several other companies previously retained by Google. This company is based in California and is led by Google’s co - founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
- Alphabet’s collection includes several industries, including technology, life sciences, investment capital, and research.
- Some of its firms include Google, Calico, Google Ventures, Google Capital, Google X and Nest Labs.
- Google Inc. broadcasted ideas to create a new public allotment company named Alphabet Inc. on 10th August, 2015.
About the authority as Alphabet Inc. of Google:
- Google has authoritatively converted into new parent company named Alphabet Inc. after US marketplaces closed on 2nd October 2015.
- It had made legal filing for authoritatively launching the new parent organization of Alphabet without any changes in their day - to - day operations.
- After closing of US markets, Google stock’s shares were change into shares of Alphabet stock.
- The tickers will remain unchanged as GOOG and GOOGL in this change of stocks.
- Google’s main leading business entities including search, YouTube Android will be a wholly - owned secondary of Alphabet.
- Google’s minor entities like the hardware maker Nest, moonshot factory Google X can set up their own companies under Alphabet Inc.
- Published/Last Modified on: October 6, 2015