Government to Launch “Progress Panchayat” in Mewat- Important [ Current News (Concise) ]
Progress Panchayat will connect minority’s communities, especially Muslims to make the special policies, programmes and schemes related to education, health, and employment and eliminate their fear and misgivings with the government.
In this regard, Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi in the presence of many Union and Haryana Ministers will launch the ‘Progress Panchayat’ in Bichor village of Mewat region of Haryana.
- Along with this 100 bed hospital will be also inaugurated in Hathin village of Mewat, Haryana.
- First such scheme launched by Union Government where government will directly interact with the people and educate about the schemes and get feedback for improvement.
- Next ‘Progress Panchayat’ will be held in Tijara village in the Alwar district of Rajasthan on October 3.
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi will attend around 100 such Panchayats in minority areas across the country.
- ‘Progress Panchayat’ initiative will be absolutely politics free campaign.
- Minority community are cheated for votes. This campaign will allow inclusive development to ensure welfare of the communities.
- Mewat is selected for this programme because a 20-year-old woman and her 14-year-old cousin were sexually assaulted by several men- gaurakshaks for eating beef, while their uncle and aunt were killed in their home on August 24. Bichor is the Muslim dominated village of Mewat district of Haryana.
- Published/Last Modified on: September 29, 2016