HDFC Bank launches medical benefits prepaid card [ Current News (Concise) ]
Second largest private bank HDFC Bank has launched ‘HDFC Bank Apollo Medical Benefits Card’ with partnership of Apollo Hospitals for this prepaid product. This prepaid card allows corporate to easily disburse medical allowance to their employees, saving time and cost.
- The card offers employees access to a wide range of additional benefits in the form of offers and discounts, and facilities such as free ambulance services.
- Corporate can load the specified allowance onto the card each month, which can be used by employees for medical expenditure at pan-India VISA/ MasterCard outlets.
- With the help of this prepaid card, the administrative process of disbursing money is being made quick and simple.
- HDFC Bank Limited was founded in August 1994 and company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- HDFC Bank Limited deal in many products such as investment Banking, investment Management, wealth Management, Private Banking, Corporate Banking, Private Equity, Finance and Insurance, Consumer Banking, Mortgages and Credit Cards.
- Published/Last Modified on: May 20, 2015