Harshavardhan Neotia Next President of FICCI [ Current News (Concise) ]
Harshavardhan Neotia has been elected as the next President of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). As per the terms he will serve as President for the year 2016 and presently is serving as Vice President (VP) of FICCI.
- During the chamber’s AGM in December 2015 He will succeed incumbent FICCI President Jyotsna Suri.
- Jyotsna Suri is chairperson and Managing Director of Bharat Hotels Ltd. About Harshavardhan Neotia
- Harshavardhan Neotia is the Chairman of Ambuja Neotia Group which is based on many Real Estate industry likewise housing, health care, hospitality and education.
- He is also a member of West Bengal Chief Minister Core Committee on Industry presently and the Rajasthan Chief Minister’s Advisory Council.
- According to his outstanding initiative in social housing Government of India has conferred Padma Shri on him.
About Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- In India FICCI is the largest and oldest apex business organization.
- This organization is a non - governmental and non - profit.
- It was Establish in 1927
- Its headquarters are located at New Delhi.
- The main aim behind its development is to enhance efficiency and global competitiveness of Indian industry. To expand business opportunities both in domestic and foreign markets through a range of specialized services and global linkages.
- Published on: November 23, 2015