Huawei launched first Android Wear Smartwatch Huawei Watch [ Current News (Concise) ]
Chinese technology, Huawei launched first Android Wear Smartwatch Huawei Watch on 2 March 2015 and it watch was launched in classic form, business and sporty versions which powered by Google’s Android Wear operating system.
- Feature of Huawei Watch is 1.4 inch AMOLED size, scratch & water-proof display and it can be paired with a smartphone running Android 4.3 or higher.
- Huawei is the chines company of technology has chosen to go with the round-face look and it can also reviews from fashion-conscious youth over square-faced smart watches.
- Huawei Watch has various type of health tracking functions such as advanced heart rate monitor sensor and microphone.
- Huawei has also launched other devices such as TalkBand B2 and TalkBand N1.
- Published/Last Modified on: March 4, 2015