I. S. Jha appointed as CMD of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd [ Current News (Concise) ]
Shri I. S. Jha is an Electrical Engineer from NIT, Jamshedpur. He is a well - known Electrical Power System Professional. He has also served as Director of Projects, Executive Director of Engineering in the company. He has also worked as Executive Director of Corporate Monitoring Group and same position of Executive Director of North Eastern Region of the Company.
- He was a lead Member in Planning, Engineering and Implementation of APDRP and RGGVY schemes in POWERGRID.
- ACDRP is Accelerated Power Development and Reforms Programme.
- RGGVY is Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana.
- He has also published many articles, technical papers in the field of power system in various international and National Conferences.
About his appointment as CMD:
- I. S. Jha has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of State - run transmission utility Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL).
- He is also a member of Power Engineering Society of IEEE in USA and CIGRE, France and Institute of Engineers in India.
- Published/Last Modified on: November 23, 2015