ICICI Bank Has Introduce iWork@Home for Women Employees [ Current News (Concise) ]
ICICI Bank largest private sector of India has introduced iWork@Home programme for its women employees for up to a year. It was launched on the occasion of International Women’s Day (8th March) by Chanda Kochhar, Managing Director and CEO of ICICI Bank.
- The main ail behind introduction of iWork@Home programme is an information and communication technology (ICT) creativity which pursues prevention of women employees to reducing their workforce.
- It includes face recognition technology which will provide facilities for women employee to work from home and provide access to the bank’s core banking servers under.
- ICICI Bank and students from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi have jointly developed this technology.
- These will provide unified virtual office-like atmosphere that enable women employees to access their required operating systems in a safe and secure manner.
- Women employees can carry out multiple tasks with help of this technology that include:
- Checking documents for loan disbursement
- Processing of export-import documents for payments
- Image-based verification of cheque for clearance etc…
- This platform is highly secured because it only allows employees to access after facial recognition and logs her out if she leaves her seat.
- Published/Last Modified on: March 10, 2016