ICICI Bank launches ‘Smart Vault’ digital locker facility [ Current News (Concise) ]
About ICICI Bank: ICICI is stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. It provides multinational banking and financial services. It’s headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra of India.
- It is the second largest bank in India as of assets and market capitalization as per 2014 report.
About launching of digital locker:
- ICICI Bank has launched ‘Smart Vault’ fully automated digital locker facility in India.
- It was launched by Chanda Kochhar who is Managing Director and CEO of ICICI Bank in New Delhi.
Features of Smart Vault’ digital locker:
- This digital locker has multi - layer security system like PIN number, biometric and debit cards authentication.
- This digital system can be accessed by customers without any help of staff of the bank.
- The customers can also use this facility on weekends and also on post banking hours.
- This system uses advance mechanical technology to access the lockers from the Smart vault.
- These lockers will be accessible in three different sizes and customers will be charged as per size of locker.
- Published on: August 19, 2015