ICICI Launches Voice Password Facility for Phone Banking [ Current News (Concise) ]
Largest private sector bank, ICICI Bank launched voice recognition service which authenticates customers based on their speech patterns and allows them to execute banking transactions through the bank’s call centre in a quick, secure and convenient manner. This is the-first kind of service launched by ICICI bank in the country, and it is available to over 33 million customers of its savings account and credit card.
- The Bank has a network of 4,050 branches and 12,642 ATM in India. It has a presence in 20 countries including India.
- Their voice will now act as the password for banking transactions through the call centre and based on voice prints, which are unique to an individual.
- With the voice recognition technology in place, customers are no longer required to enter their card numbers, PIN and answer security questions to authenticate themselves.
- ICICI Bank was founded in 1994 and it is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- Chairman of ICICI bank is Mr. K. V. Kamath and MD & CEO is Ms.Chanda Kochhar. ICICI bank deals many products. These are Credit cards, Consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, wealth management.
- Published on: May 28, 2015