In Forbes’ Self-Made American Women List Two Indian-Origin Women Got Place [ Current News (Concise) ]
In the Forbes’ second yearly list of America’s wealthiest and most successful self-made women, Two Indian-origin women Neerja Sethi and Jayshree Ullal got place. This list contains names of 60 most successful self-made women who have stopped maximums through creation and innovation.
- The list of women is categorized on the basis of Youngest, Technology, New Comers, Entertainment and Founders.
Two Indian-origin women are
1. Neerja Sethi:
- She has spot 16th position in Forbes ‘America’s Richest Self-made Women’ list.
- She is co-founder of IT consulting and outsourcing firm Syntel with her husband Bharat Desai.
- Her properties account for a net worth of US 1.1 billion dollars.
- Currently she is serving as vice president of Syntel’s corporate affairs.
2. Jayshree Ullal:
- She has spot 30th position in the list.
- She is serving as president and CEO of Arista Networks since 2008.
Other women in List:
- Diane Hendricks has topped the list who is owner of largest wholesale distributor, ABC Supply.
- Her properties have net worth of US 4.9 billion dollars.
- TV czar Oprah Winfrey was ranked at 2nd place.
- Hewlett Packard CEO Meg Whitman was ranked at 6th position.
- Sheryl Sandberg chief operating officer of Facebook was ranked at 14th position
- Tory Burch a designer has spot 19th position
- Singer Madonna on 25th rank.
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer was ranked at 33rd position.
- Published on: June 6, 2016