In Global Talent Competitiveness Index 2015-16 India earned 89th rank [ Current News (Concise) ]
In Global Talent Competitiveness Index (GTCI) 2015 - 16 list India has ranked 89th among 106 evaluated countries in terms of talent competitiveness of its human capital. INSEAD business school, Adecco and Human Capital Leadership Institute of Singapore (HCLI) has jointly accumulated this GTCI.
- In this index nation’s effectiveness are measured which is mainly based on the quality of talent it can produce, attract and retain.
- According to report the countries which are included in to 20 they all are high-income countries.
- And the top rankings were reserve by European countries.
Top 10 in GTCI list:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Bottom 5 countries:
- Mali at 105th position
- Tanzania at 106th position
- Ethiopia at 107th position
- Burkina Faso at 108th position
- Madagascar at 109th position
- In 2014 - 15 India was ranked at 78th position where as in 2015 - 16 it has slipped by 11 positions.
- And this lower position shows important lack of skilled workforce.
- Published on: January 20, 2016