In the List of World’S 50 Future-Ready Cities, Delhi is Ranked at 44th Position [ Current News (Concise) ]
In the List embracing technology for growth of the world’s 50 ‘future-ready economies cities’ National Capital of India, Delhi has been ranked 44th position according to the recently released report ‘Future-Ready Economies Model’ by the Information Technology major Dell.
- The list is topped by San Jose, and followed by San Francisco, Singapore, London, Washington DC, etc.
- These high-growth cities were appraised on the constraints of human capital, infrastructure and commerce.
- The model scores large, high-growth global metropolitan areas based on qualities that enable people and governments to access new tools and ideas that bring better connectivity, better economic presentation and a greater ability to attract talent.
- The cities were located in the list were evaluated along three dimensions human capital, infrastructure and commerce.
- Dell is an American privately owned multinational computer Technology Company grounded in Round Rock, Texas, and United States.
- It manufactures, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
- It was founded by Michael Dell on 1st February 1984.
- It is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, with more than 103, 300 employees worldwide.
- Published/Last Modified on: April 18, 2016