Incredible India Tourism Investors Summit-2016 at New Delhi [ Current News (Concise) ]
Union Finance Minster Arun Jaitely inaugurated the three day Incredible India Tourism Investors Summit (IITIS) 2016 in New Delhi jointly organized by the Union Ministry of Tourism, Tourism Finance Corporation of India (TFCI) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- Domestic and international investors can meet with project owners across Indian.
- The focus area of summit is investible properties and presentations on investing in India, micro and small enterprises (MSME) in tourism sector.
- The board discussions will also be organized on basic infrastructure for tourism, session on start-ups, digital India, Swadesh Darshan, PRASAD and niche tourism products, B2B meetings.
- Seminars, business to business (B2B) meetings and roundtables around focus themes will be also arranged in summit.
- Representatives from States and UTs will attend this summit with their ready investible projects, which will interest the consortium of banks financial Institutions, and business developers.
- Domestic investors, entertainment companies, global investors, helicopter services, infrastructure-developers, hoteliers, international associations, restaurateurs, tour and travel operators, venture capitalists, urban developers and civic amenity providers will also take part in three day IITIS.
About Confederation of Indian Industry
- The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is non-government, not-for-profit, industry-led ,and industry-managed group of Indian businesses association which works for industry growth in the country.
- It was founded in 1895.
- Currently it has 7200 member enterprises from private and public sectors and 1, 00,000 indirect members. CII’s is headquartered at New Delhi.
- Published/Last Modified on: September 23, 2016