India and Belarus ink 6 agreements to boost co-operation [ Current News (Concise) ]
Indian President Pranab Mukherjee and Belarus signed six agreements to enhance bilateral co-operation during his state visit to Belarus on 3 June. President Pranab Mukherjee is on two nation’s tour viz Sweden and Belarus. Both countries signed agreements are -
- Roadmap for India-Belarus Cooperation - signed agreement in the field of trade, culture and other areas.
- MoU on Cooperation in the field of Standardization and Information Support - Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) and the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus was signed agreement for information support.
- Protocol to amendment- for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with respect to Taxes on Income and on Property (Capital) of September, 1997.
- MoU for cooperation on Broadcasting- extends cooperation by Belarus in modernization of public electric transport system in India, agriculture and agro procession.
- MoU on Bilateral Cooperation between market controller of both countries - the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and the Ministry of Finance of Belarus for finance development.
- MoU for Manufacturing and Marketing of Light Industry Goods (concern Bellegprom )- It was signed between the Union Ministry of Textiles of India and the Belarusian State .
- Published on: June 8, 2015