India’s next ambassador to China- Vijay Keshav Gokhale [ Current News (Concise) ]
Vijay Keshav Gokhle is currently playing duty as country’s Ambassador to Germany, and now he has appointed as ambassador to china on the place of Ashok kantha who was appointed as envoy to china in January and his term will be end in this January.
- Gokhale is a India Foreign Service (IFS) officer of 1981 batch, and expected to take up the assignment shortly
- Before started working as Ambassador to Germany He had served in many different Indian missions likewise Hong Kong, Hanoi, Beijing and New York.
- Mr. Gokhale is known as one of the most knowledgeable Indian diplomat who are skilled with international affairs of china
- He has served as director (China and East Asia) and joint secretary (East Asia) in South Block where the external affairs ministry is located.
- The ambassador is the person who represents a group of person or community to other person.
- The work of ambassador is to represents India at other country. The main purposes of ambassador are assigned that he first approves the person.
- The other purpose is to maintain peace between two country, this task is important for fight against international terrorism.
- Other task of ambassador is to protect citizens of over home country in the host country.
- Published/Last Modified on: November 20, 2015