India’s richest person for 9th successive year: Mukesh Ambani [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Mukesh Ambani: He was born on 19th April 1957. He is a famous business tycoon in India. He is the chairperson, managing director and largest investor of Reliance industries limited (RIL). RIL is the 2nd most India’s valuable company in Indian market.
- RIL mainly deals with refining, petrochemicals and oil and gas sectors.
- Reliance Retail of his is secondary and is the largest retailer in India.
- He also owns Mumbai Indians in Indian Premier League.
- He was included in the Forbes list of ‘68 people who matter most’ in 2010.
- He was ranked 36th on the Forbes list of world’s most powerful people in 2014.
- He was also named as the richest sports owner in the world by the Forbes.
- He was also listed as the 19th richest person in the world.
About Ambani being selected:
- He is named as the India’s richest person for the 9th successive year by the Forbes Magazine.
- He has a net worth of 18.9 billion dollars.
- He also has personal wealth around 23.6 billion dollars.
- Published/Last Modified on: September 24, 2015