India signs two MoUs with Egypt for Support in Tourism, Scientific and Technical [ Current News (Concise) ]
About the agreement of MoUs: India and Egypt have signed two Memorandum of Understandings to support in the field of Tourism, Scientific and Technical. These MoUs were signed by Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj during the visit of to Egypt.
About the MoUs:
To support in the field of Tourism:
- It tries to find to improve the mutual support in the field of Tourism, Hospitality and Human Resource Development between India and Egypt.
- It also tries to find to draw up a road map to improve teamwork and establish a Joint Working Group.
To support in Scientific and Technical Cooperation:
- Participant parties are Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) of India and National Research Center (NRC) of Egypt.
- It looks for support grant and raise of cooperation in Technology Development and Scientific Research in fields of mutual interest of both countries.
- India is Egypt’s sixth largest trading partner.
- Top five Indian exports to Egypt are meat, petroleum products, transport equipment, cotton yarns and instruments.
Possible part for India to improve trade also includes Energy and pharmaceuticals.
- Published on: August 31, 2015