Indian Cricketer Virat Kohli becomes co-owner of UAE Royals [ Current News (Concise) ]
Virat Kohli was born on 5th November 1988. He is an Indian international cricketer by profession. Currently, he is captain of the Indian team in Test cricket and vice - captain in limited overs formats. In the Indian Premier League (IPL), he captains the Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Virat Kohli has received many awards like the ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2012 and the BCCI’s international cricketer of the year for the 2011–12 seasons.
- He also received the Arjuna Award in recognition of his achievements in international cricket in 2013.
About his selection as co - owner of UAE Royals:
- Virat Kohli has become co - owner of the UAE Royals by joining the IPTL bandwagon.
About UAE Royals:
- The UAE Royals is a tennis team based in Dubai.
- UAE stands for United Arab Emirates that competes in the International Premier Tennis League (IPTL).
- It will be led by Swiss great Roger Federer.
- Published on: September 11, 2015