Indian Shooters Manavaditya Rathore and Anant Naruka Win Bronze Medal in Junior World Cup [ Current News (Concise) ]
Indian shooter Manavaditya Rathore has won the trap bronze medal in the Champion of the Junior World Cup. Junior World Cup held in Porpetto, Italy. In trap event Manavaditya won the bronze medal and Anant Naruka has also won a bronze in skeet.
- Manavaditya Rathore is the son of Athens Olympics silver medallist and Minister of State (MoS) of Information and Broadcasting Col Rajyavardhan Rathore.
- Junior World Cup Anant Naruka won a bronze medal in the Champions of Champions in skeet event.
- The medallists of the three Junior World Cups of the year had competed against each other in champion of Champions event.
- Indian team participated in the third and final World Cup of the year.
- Published on: July 25, 2016