Indian-origin doctor Shiv Pande receives honorary fellowship in UK [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Shiv Pande: He is an Indian origin doctor. University of Central Lancashire of United Kingdom awarded him with honorary fellowship because of his contribution to the community as a general practitioner and medical educator.
- Born on 25th October 1938
- Educated in India
- Degrees: MBBS and MS (General Surgery) degrees.
- Moved to UK in 1971. Till 1974, worked as cardio-thoracic surgeon at London Chest Hospital, Fazakerley Hospital and Broad Green Hospital, Liverpool.
- Preston Guildhall by The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) for his contribution to medical services.
- Pande was presented with a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) by the Queen Elizabeth II in 1989 for community work.
- Published on: July 24, 2015