Infosys CEO Rajiv Bansal resigns [ Current News (Concise) ]
Rajiv Bansal, EVP and the CEO of Infosys, has resigned from the company. He is replaced by Ranganath Mavinakere, EVP and head of strategic operations and CEO’s office. Bansal will still continue as an advisor to the CEO and the Board through December 31 to provide a smooth transition.
Achievements of Bansal:
- He was responsible for corporate finance, business finance, operations planning
- Investor relations and taxation for the whole group.
New CEO Mavinakere’s work:
- Several leadership positions during a tenure of nearly 15 years with Infosys. Is held by Mavinakere.
- He is responsible for strategic operations, for strategic planning, risk management, mergers & acquisitions and Corporate marketing.
- For over 5 years He was the chief risk officer, implementing the enterprise risk management program.
- Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation
- Aim: Provide business consulting, information technology, software engineering and Outsourcing services.
- Headquarters: Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Infosys is the second - largest India - based IT services company by 2014 revenues,
- It became a public limited company in June 1992.
- In 1992 company changed its name to “Infosys Technologies Private Limited” in April 1992 and to “Infosys Technologies Limited”
- Published/Last Modified on: October 12, 2015