JioMoney Wallet Service Has Been Launched by Reliance Jio [ Current News (Concise) ]
Digital wallet service, named JioMoney Wallet, has been launched by Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio Infocomm for Indian consumers. JioMoney is a semi-closed prepaid wallet that seeks to permit mobile-based communications.
- Using it customers can collection money and usage it for pay for goods and services.
Key Features of JioMoney Wallet
- The service will empower customers to brand bill payments, mobile and DTH recharges, send/receive money and assurance premium payments, and for online shopping.
- It also permits users to send and obtain money to and from family and friends.
- It will also empower easy transfer of JioMoney balance into the customer’s bank account.
- The wallet service permits consumers to use barcode image to pay at physical stores.
- It also compromises coupons, deals and cashback in a straight line to customers on their mobile phone from local traders.
- Customers with the help of Jio Money will be intelligent to make payments from and for the complete Reliance ecosystem which comprises Reliance Retail, Digital Express, and Reliance Fresh etc.
- In November 2015, the service was thrown after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had given license to Reliance Payment Solutions for its JioMoney service.
- Published on: May 13, 2016