Jitu Rai wins bronze at ISSF World Cup [ Current News (Concise) ]
Indian ace shooter Jitu Rai won a bronze medal in the 10m air pistol event at the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup in Changwon, South Korea. Jitu Rai scored 181.1 points in the final and he had missed out for the gold medal shoot-out by 0.4 points in 10 m air pistol event.
- Jin Jongoh of South Korea shooter won gold medal with a score of 206.0 in the gold medal shoot-out in 10m air pistol event. Naung Ye Tun of Myanmar won silver medal with score of 201.0.
- Jitu Rai after winning won silver in the 50m Free Pistol event in 2014 at the World Championships in Granada, Spain had qualified for the 2016 Olympics.
- In 2014 Asian games, Jitu Rai won gold medal in 50 m pistol and he won bronze medal in 10 m air pistal team.
- Jitu Rai born on 25 August 1987 in sankhuwa Sabha in Nepal who competes in the 10 metre air pistol and 50 metre air pistol specialist.
- In 2014, at the ISSF World cup in Munich, he won the silver medal in the 10 metre air pistol event.
- Published/Last Modified on: April 13, 2015