Jubilant Life Sciences gets permission for migraine treatment drug by USFDA [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Jubilant Life Science: Jubilant Life Science is an integrated global pharmaceutical and life science company. It manufactures and supplies APIs, Solid Prescription Inventions, Radiopharmaceuticals, Products of Allergy Therapy and Life Science Components.
- It also provides services in Contract based Manufacturing of Sterile (Germ - free) Injectable and Drug Detection Solutions.
- Migraine is a neural disease categorized by recurring sensible to basic headaches often in memory with a number of autonomic nervous system indications.
- Migraine word is derived from the Greek word called as ’ hemikrania’ means pain on one side of the head.
- USFDA stands for United States Food and Drug Administration.
- It is a national agency of Department of Health and Human Services of the United States.
- It is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety, tobacco products, dietary complements, prescription.
- It also oversees the pharmaceutical drugs, serums, biopharmaceuticals, blood transfusions, medical devices, electromagnetic radiation emitting devices, cosmetics, animal foods & feed and veterinary products.
About getting permission for migraine treatment drugs:
- Jubilant Life Sciences gets the receipt of approval for migraine treatment medicine named Maxalt - MLT from USFDA.
- This medicine is the standard version of Maxalt - MLT orally - disintegrating of 5 mg and 10 mg tablets of Merck, which is designated for the critical treatment of migraine in adults and pediatric patients.
- Published on: October 22, 2015