Justin Trudeau takes oath as Prime Minister of Canada [ Current News (Concise) ]
Justin Pierre James Trudeau was born on December 25th, 1971 in Ottawa. He is the 23rd and current Prime Minister of Canada and the Leader of the Liberal Party. He is the second - youngest prime minister in Canadian history after Joe Clark who was the first youngest prime minister of Canada.
- He is the eldest son of the 15th Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada.
- Trudeau was attended College Jean - de - Brbeuf.
- He completed his BA in English literature from McGill University in 1994 and his B. Ed from the University of British Columbia in 1998.
- About his taking oath as PM of Canada:
- Justin Trudeau of Liberal Party has taken oath as 23rd Prime Minister of Canada.
- Other 30 - member of his Cabinet had also take oath at a community ceremony held at Rideau Hall in Ottawa, Canada.
About other persons of his cabinet:
- Harjit Sajjan is Canadian Sikh who has also taken oath as Defence Minister of Canada.
- He is MP from Vancouver South and was adorned Lt Colonel in the Canadian Armed Forces.
- He had worked as Detective for the Gang Crime Unit and later joined Canadian military.
- He has received Meritorious Service Medal in 2013.
- Amarjeet Sohi has sworn in as Minister of Infrastructure and Communities.
- He is a former Edmonton City councilor and was in office from 2010 to 2015.
- He was elected as MP from Edmonton Mill Woods in 2015.
- He was born in India in 1964 and had immigrated to Canada.
- He is currently MP from Mississauga, Malton.
- Published on: November 6, 2015