Kailash Yadav a Up Panchayati Raj Minister is No More [ Current News (Concise) ]
Kailash Yadav an Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Minister passed away in Gurgaon after reportedly suffering a brain stroke at the age of 65 years. In the present Akhilesh Yadav government he was a senior Samajwadi Party (SP) leader and a cabinet Minister and was considered close to the SP Supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav.
About Kailash Yadav
- He was born in 1951 in a village of Ghazipur district in East Uttar Pradesh.
- His political career is started from a rural background when he holds the post of a Gram Pradhan.
- And after some time he was elected as a member of the UP Legislative Assembly on three occasions.
- Before he passed away he was serving as MLA of the Jangipur constituency in Ghazipur district.
- From 2007 to 2003 he has served as a Minister of State (MoS) for Revenue and Industrial Development in the Mulayam Singh government.
- Published on: February 10, 2016