Kalabhavan Mani a Popular Malayalam Actor is No More [ Current News (Concise) ]
Kalabhavan Mani a well-known Malayalam actor has passed away at Kochi, Kerala due to liver and kidney failure at the age of 45 years. He had acted in over 200 films in Malayalam and other South Indian languages including Tamil, and Telugu films.
About Kalabhavan Mani:
- Mani was born on 1st January 1971 as Mani Raman Chenathunad Kunnisseri Veettil in Chalakudy, Kerala.
- As a mimicry artist he had started hi career with the Kalabhavan troupe, a centre for learning performing arts.
- And then he becomes comedian of Malayalam film industry, later became an active artiste in South Indian films.
- He was also well known for essaying character of villain roles.
- His first serious role was in the film was in Vasanthiyum Lakhsmiyum Pinne Njaanum.
- He was also a singer and his first album was Kannimanga Prayathil and folk songs of him are extremely popular.
- National Film Award
- Kerala State Film Award in Special Jury Award in 1999 for as Ramu in Vasanthiyum Lakshmiyum Pinne Njaanum.
- Filmfare Awards in Best Villan (Tamil) category for the film Gemini in 2002.
- Published on: March 7, 2016