Kannan Ramesh appointed as Judicial Commissioner to Supreme Court of Singapore [ Current News (Concise) ]
Kannan Ramesh (Indian-origin lawyer) has been appointed as Judicial Commissioner to Singapore’s Supreme Court on 1 march. He appointed for 2 years and schedule will be stared on 22 May 2015.
- Before appointment this post, he was the managing partner of Tan Kok Quan.
- He graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1990 and working as a lawyer especially in legal cases which related to insolvency and restructuring, dispute resolution, and international arbitration.
- He was appointed a senior counsel for his recognition as the best and most skilful advocates in the legal profession in 2013.
- Supreme Court will have a total no. of 10 Judicial Commissioners, 13 Judges and 5 senior judges.
- Published on: March 3, 2015