Katsushi Inoue appointed as President & CEO of Honda Cars India Ltd [ Current News (Concise) ]
Eminent Katsushi Inoue was appointed as President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL). Inoue replaced Hironori Kanayama who is due to retire and He will assume charge on 1 April 2015. Earlier, Katsushi Inoue was associated with Honda Motor Co for 29 years and after that he served as General Manager in Marketing Planning office in Japan headquarters.
- Katsushi Inoue also had engaged with various Honda ventures in different markets across the globe, including Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, the UK, Poland and Germany.
- Apart from this appointment, Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) also selected Hiroyuki Shimizu as new senior vice president & director, marketing & sales.
- In 1990, Hiroyuki Shimizu had started his career and he has been associated with HCIL for over 25 years.
- Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) is a subsidiary of the Japanese carmaker Honda dealing with the production, marketing and export of passenger cars in India.
- In 1990, Hiroyuki Shimizu had started his career with Honda and has experience in product planning, marketing and sales.
- Published on: March 31, 2015