Kishor Piraji Kharat appointed as its MD and CEO of IDBI Bank [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Kishor Piraji: Kishor Piraji Kharat was born on 4th September 1958. He completed his graduation in Commerce, CAIIB and Law. He also done an Executive Diploma in Management. Currently, he is General Manager in Bank of Baroda as Executive Director of Union Bank of India.
- IDBI stands for Industrial Development Bank of India.
- It’s headquarter is in Mumbai of India.
- It was founded on 1st July 1964 under IDBI Act 1964.
- This act is based on the model of Developmental Bank of Canada with the aim to provide direct and indirect finance to Industries.
- It is owned by government of India.
About his appointment:
- IDBI has appointed Kishor Piraji Kharat as its new Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer.
- His appointment conduct based on his experience in the field of banking, international business, credit, information technology and general administration in India as well as foreign.
- Published/Last Modified on: August 19, 2015