L&T InfoTech appointed Sanjay Jalona as MD and CEO [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Sanjay Jalona: Sanjay Jalona has completed Bachelor of Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, India. He Works as Global Head of High - Tech & Manufacturing & Engineering Services and Executive Vice President at Infosys Ltd.
- He also worked as Regional Head of Manufacturing for North America at Infosys Ltd.
- He worked as the Industry Advisory Board of the Tauber Institute for Global Operations at the University of Michigan.
About appointment at L & T ltd. :
- Larsen and Toubro InfoTech has appointed former Infosys executive Sanjay Jalona as the Managing Director and CEO.
- He selected for its New Jersey office.
- Company’s purposes to select him as MD and CEO to increase growth and build up its more business in the United States, Europe, Gulf Cooperation Council countries and the East countries because he was with Infosys for fifteen years and had held senior leadership positions across the Europe, India and US.
About L&T InfoTech Company:
- L & T stands for its founders Henning Holck Larsen and Soren Kristian Tourbo.
- It is global IT Company and it’s headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- It was founded in 1938. It is sixth largest IT Company in India which provides engineering solutions, construction, manufacturing goods and financial services.
- L&T was known as the Company of the Year in Economic Times 2010 awards.
- Published on: August 13, 2015