Lata Mangeshkar won the Laadli Voice of the Century award [ Current News (Concise) - Awards ]
Singer Lata Mangeshkar was presented with the Laadli Voice of the Century award in 2015 by Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis as a chief guest. Legendary Lata Mangeshkar was awarded at the 6th edition of the National Media and Advertising Awards for Gender Sensitivity held at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
List of the Winners of the National Media and Advertising Awards in different category these are-
- Laadli Voice of the Century award – Lata Mangeshkar
- Best movie award – Queen (actress of Kangna rnawat)
- Laadli Grand Prix award – advertising agency Ogilvy and Mather for its advertisement, Titan Raga tum nahi badle
- Laadli extraordinaire award – Charu Khurana, she won a landmark judgment in the Supreme Court regarding Bollywood’s bias against women make-up artistes
- Population First (PF) - an initiative for gender equality and community empowerment was instituted by the National Media and Advertising Awards for Gender Sensitivity.
- Published on: March 24, 2015