Left-wing Syriza party headed by Alexis Tsipras wins Greece General Election [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Alexis Tsipras: Alexis Tsipras was born on 28th July 1974 in Athens. Athens became host city of the first modern - day Olympic Games in 1896 and there are played the 2004 Summer Olympics after 108 years. Athens is home to the National Archeological Museum, which is the world’s largest collection of olden Greek antiquities and the new Acropolis Museum.
- He is a Greek politician and the 186th Prime Minister of Greece.
- Tsipras has been headed the left - wing Syriza party since 2009.
About left - wing party of Syriza:
- Left - wing party is political party that supports the social equivalence and also opposes the social ladder and social inequity.
- They show concern for the people who are suspected as poor relative to others and also believes that there are unfair dissimilarities that need to be reduced.
About winning of left - wing party:
- Left - wing Syriza party headed by Alexis Tsipras has won the general elections of the Greece’s Parliament.
- Syriza party won 144 seats from the 300 seat of Parliament by securing 35 percent of total votes.
- The Conventional New Democracy Party has being second largest party by winning 75 seats.
- The Golden Dawn has being third largest party by winning 18 seats.
- Published on: September 23, 2015