Legendary actor Sir Christopher Lee passed away [ Current News (Concise) ]
Sir Christopher Lee who was Legendary English actor, singer and writer passed away in London, United Kingdom at the age of 93. Lee was famously known as the master of horror for his famous villainy acting roles in numerous movies such as Dracula, The Wicker Man, James Bond, Lord of the Rings trilogy etc.
Christopher Lee was born on 1922 in London. In 1947, he was began filmy career after he had the Rank Organisation where he was trained as an actor. His career spanned more than 7 decades.
In 1998, Lee also is known for his best performance portraying of Pakistan’s founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah in the biopic Jinnah.
Lee was acting many famous role in movie including
- Francisco Scaramanga in The Man with the Golden Gun in 1974
- Saruman in The Lord of the Rings film trilogy (2001–2003),
- The Hobbit film trilogy (2012–2014),
- Count Dooku Star Wars trilogy (2002 and 2005) and
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars in 2008.
During 1986 and 1998, Lee was also known for his singing ability. He had recorded various opera and musical pieces.
Lee recived many Awards and Honours-
- Knighted for services to drama and charity in 2009
- Bafta fellowship in 2011
- Spirit of Metal award in 2010.
- Published/Last Modified on: June 23, 2015