Lewis Hamilton Wins 2016 German Grand Prix of F1 [ Current News (Concise) - Sports ]
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton from Great Britain has won the 2016 German Grand Prix title of Formula 1. Lewis Hamilton was his fourth consecutive win in the 2016 season and overall fifth title of the 2016 season.
- The 31-year-old’s trademark celebration after his numerous victories on the big stage is to rip his competition shirt to tatters.
- It was also his third win of German Grand Prix of F1 after winning it in 2008 and 2011.
- In 2016 season, he had won Monaco (May 2016), Canadian (June 2016), Austrian (July 2016), British (July 2016) and Hungarian (July 2016) Grand Prixes.
- German Grand Prix was the twelfth race of the 2016 season and was held at the Hockenheimring motor-racing circuit in Baden- Wiirttemberg, Germany.
Rankings after 2016 German Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton is scarcely in danger of crashing, while he is capable of putting so much daylight between himself and his opponents.
- Published/Last Modified on: August 2, 2016