Luis Leao Pinto won Asia’s MTB Himalaya 2015 [ Current News (Concise) ]
About winning of Portugal’s Pinto: Luis Leao Pinto of Portugal won Asia’s highest mountain biking race and got the head of ‘King of the Himalaya’ for the second time on 4th October 2015. It was a 600 km long and 7 stages biking race and he took time of 27: 29: 22. This race was ended in capital Shimla of Himachal Pradesh. He won the crown also in the year 2013.
About other riders of this race:
- The other two top riders in the Single Men’s category were Andi Seewald from Germany and Pau Zamora from Spain.
- Total 68 riders took part in the race and from them all 54 could complete it.
- In the Open Women’s Single category, Catherine Williamson from UK appeared as the whole winner.
- Reimund Dietzen who is the old - timer pro - rider is the winner in the Master’s single category.
- Published/Last Modified on: October 6, 2015