MIDC inks MoU with SIDBI to raise Rs 200-crore fund for MSMEs [ Current News (Concise) ]
MIDC (Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation) was signed memorandum of understanding (MoU) with state-run SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India) to provide easy finance to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) for their growth. MD and CEO of SIDBI Ananta P Sarma and MIDC CEO Bhushan Gagrani was signed MoU in the presence of Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadanvis in Nashik, Maharashtra.
- According to the MoU, SIDBI and MICD signatory parties have jointly created funds to the worth of 200 crore rupees to provide immediate finance to the MSMEs.
- The MIDC has contributed 75 crore rupees and SIDBI has provided the remaining 125 crore rupees respectively.
- SIDBI and MICD signatory parties jointly created fund will provide easy loan to MSMEs for their expansion, product development and other business purposes.
- SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India) headquarters in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) and it provides finance to micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Published/Last Modified on: May 14, 2015