Madhya Pradesh government starts e-registration of property all districts [ Current News (Concise) ]
Madhya Pradesh government has initiated the facility of e-registration of property documents in all the districts of state. Through Sampada software will be done bythe e-registration of property documentation in all the districts of state.
- Earlier in December 2014, this initiative will help to enhance transparency and curb delays in property registration but MP state government had started this facility of e-registration of property documents in 5 districts on pilot basis.
- The e-registration of property documentation launched five districts was Ujjain, Sehore, Tikamgarh, Balaghat and Anuppur. Under this facility, Madhya Pradesh‘s people can obtain e-stamp through internet banking or service provider.
- They may also obtain information about market value of their property and registration fees to be payable on its purchase or sale through internet.
- Besides, information about registry at any place can be obtained through search and a copy of it could be downloaded online.
- Published on: July 4, 2015