Maharashtra Announced Mumbai-Nagpur Super Communication Expressway Project [ Current News (Concise) ]
Maharashtra Government has announced its ambitious Mumbai-Nagpur Super Communication Expressway project in Mumbai. The project will be completed at the estimated cost of 46,000-crore rupee.
- The project will completed within three years with fillip to investment in the state and will create state-of-the art road connectivity
- Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC) will handle this Mumbai-Nagpur Super Communication Expressway project by connecting entire breadth of Maharashtra.
- This Super Expressway is the six-lane super communication highway with 750 km distance and passing through 10 districts.
- The project will be implemented in 9000 hectares of land which will be carried out by Land Pooling model with partnership of farmers by giving some fraction developed land back to them.
The expressway will have following facilities:
- Trauma centres
- Electronic toll points
- Cctv cameras
- Two lanes of service roads
- Utility shifting
- Along with this other structures will also connected to enhance standard of operational and safety.
- The Expressway will go through Mumbai, Nasik, Dhule, Jalgaon, Akola, Amravati to Nagpur.
- Published on: August 22, 2016