Maharashtra becomes first state to introduce online questions for MLAs [ Current News (Concise) ]
By launching online mechanism Maharashtra government has become the first in the country which allow its members to send questions and move different indications in the House. And regarding state government has launched a website www.mls.org.in for Digital MLAs initiative in the winter session in Nagpur.
- This mechanism is introduced by state Government with the aim to reduce paper work and digitalized complete government process.
- According to this a unique user id and password is provided to al MLAs and MLCs. And by this they can send question online though website with their unique id.
- This website also facilitates them to move different nods including calling attention and half-an-hour discussion questions for assembly sessions.
- The Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) has developed this system.
- Published/Last Modified on: December 8, 2015