Mahindra Reveals DiGiSENSE Platform for Tracking Vehicle Information [ Current News (Concise) ]
Automobile manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (M&M) has introduced a cloud based technology solution (mobile/tablet app) DiGiSENSE for tracking vehicle information system in India for its own vehicles.
- Mahindra becomes first Original Equipment Manufacturer of India for releasing its product line-up onto a cloud-based technology platform.
- At the initial phase of DiGiSENSE the commercial vehicles such as LCVs, trucks, construction vehicles and tractors digital-enabled sensing connects Mahindra range to the cloud.
- It provides complete information of the location and usage to the vehicle owners to have their properties round-the-clock on their mobile phones.
- Tech Mahindra have developed this inbuilt technology solution with the collaboration of Bosch India and Vodafone.
- Vehicle owner can monitor the performance and location of vehicles using DiGiSENSE along with the quantity of fuel used by the vehicles on real time basis.
Delivery tracking and route planning
- Vehicle utilization reports
- Trip optimization
- Alerts and machine hour operations
- Geo-fencing to prevent unauthorized use of the asset and theft
About Mahendra & Mahendra:
- Mahindra and Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational automobile manufacturing corporation.
- It was founded in 1945 in Ludhiana as Mahindra & Mohammed by K. C Mahendra and J. C Mahindra and Malik Ghulam Mohammed.
- Currently it’s headquartered is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- It is the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors across the world.
- It is ranked as 10th most trusted brand in India in 2014 by the Brand Trust Report.
- Published on: August 31, 2016