Mark Zuckerberg announced charity of 99% stocks of Facebook on birth of her baby girl [ Current News (Concise) ]
The most popular social networking site Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has announced to donate 99 % stocks of his in Facebook to charity it is estimated around $45 billion, to welcome his baby girl named MAX. Mark Zuckerberg had announced her wife Dr. Priscilla Chan’s pregnancy in July on Facebook.
- He also mentioned that her wife had three miscarriages so after his baby born he announced that there is no better way to express happiness for her wife’s safe delivery and welcome his baby girl Max.
- The charity Plans were be official though securities and exchange commotion.
- After this announcement lot of people questioning on his decision that how he set separately 99 % of shares of Facebook for charity work, he has clear his idea about charity that their initial focus areas are personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people and building strong communities.
- And according to that they have already made many invested huge amount in past five years in these areas — education, science, health, internet access and inclusion. And for that he has invented Zuckerberg Initiative Chain.
About Zuckerberg Initiative Chain
- Zuckerberg Initiative chain is structured as an LLC rather than a traditional foundation to follow
- The main aim is to funding non-profit organizations, making private investments and participating in policy debates.
- And in each case with the goal of generating a positive impact in areas of great need.
- And net profits from investments will also be used for improvement of this mission.
- Facebook is popular online social networking site which is launched on 4 February 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg.
- It’s headquarter is located at Menlo Park, California.
- Mark Zuckerberg had initially limited website membership to only students of Harvard but later it was expanded to college level.
- From 2006 the site was available for all who are elder then 13 years.
- Name Facebook was given by American university students
- Published on: December 4, 2015