Mercedes-Benz appoints Roland Folger as MD and CEO [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Roland Folger: Roland Folger is currently CEO and president at Mercedes-Benz Malaysia. He completed his education from Gottlieb-Daimler Gymnasium , Abitur in 1979. Before his joining at MB Malaysia he worked at Daimler AG as Head of Product Management and Communication/ Head of Operative Sales worldwide for Vans.
- He joined MB of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2011.
- He has been with Mercedes-Benz for over thirty years.
- His role at MB is Sales, Marketing, after sales and Production of Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars, Mercedes-Benz and FUSO Trucks in Malaysia .
About Mercedes Benz:
- Mercedes-Benz is an entirely maintained junior of the German Daimler AG.
- They worked in India since 1994 and its headquarter is at Pune in Maharashtra.
About his appointment:
- Roland S Folger has been appointed as new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer for Mercedes-Benz India. He will be replaced by Eberhard Kern who is then lead in Europe Company.
- Eberhard Kern was work in India from last three years and his responsibility was expansion for production capacity and extension of network and product portfolio.
- Published/Last Modified on: August 5, 2015