Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton of Britain wins 2015 US Grand Prix of F1 [ Current News (Concise) ]
2015 United States Grand Prix title of Formula One won by Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton of Britain for the fourth time. He had won Australia, China, Bahrain, Canada, United Kingdom, Belgium, Italy, Japanese and Russian 2015 Grand Prix titles.
- He also won 2015 World Drivers’ Championship (WDC) for third time with total 327 points.
- Lewis Hamilton has won maximum number of titles as compared to any other British driver in the history of F1.
- 1st position: Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes.
- 2nd position: Nico Roseberg (Germany) of Mercedes.
- 3rd position: Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari.
- 4th position: Max Verstappen (Netherlands) of Toro Rosso.
- 5th position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India.
About World Drivers’ Championship (WDC) of F1:
- The WDC is awarded to the most successful F1 racing car driver over a particular season.
- It is determined by a points system based on Grand Prix results and awarded by the Fdration Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA).
- Michael Schumacher from Germany holds the record for winning most WDC titles i. e. for seven times.
- Published/Last Modified on: October 26, 2015