NASSCOM launches Cyber Security Task Force [ Current News (Concise) ]
Cyber Security Task Force launched by National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) and Data Security Council of India (DSCI). B.V.R. Mohan Reddy is the chairman of Nasscom. Rajendra Pawar is the Chairman of NIIT who will chair this task force and its members will include industry leaders from across various sectors like Information Technology (IT), BPM and internet.
- The task force over a 12 week period will identify the key priorities and build the detailed action plan for the sector.
- Launching aims to improve the cyber security industry market share of the country from 1% of the IT-BPM industry to 10% by 2025 and plans to have a trained base of 1 million certified cyber security professionals.
- The aim of task force is to build India as a global hub for providing cyber security solutions, developing cyber security Research & Development (R&D) plan and develop a skilled workforce of cyber security experts.
- This company has proposed four working groups which focus on industry development, policy enablement, technology development and skill development respectively. This company target to build over 100 security product companies in India.
- Published/Last Modified on: June 1, 2015