NRDC, CCRAS inks MoA to commercialise ayurvedic medicines [ Current News (Concise) ]
The Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) has linked between Ayurveda NRDC (National Research Development Corporation) and CCRAS (Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences) for the purpose of commercialise Ayurvedic medicines and technologies.
- The Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) was signed by Director General of CCRAS Abhimanyu Kumar and Chairman & Managing Director of NRDC (H Purushotham).
- NRDC has played imported role in transferring more than 10 technologies developed at CCRAS to more than 50 entrepreneurs and industry and it had also helped both the organizations to earn a substantial amount of revenue.
- The future scope includes providing Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) services to CCRAS in India and other counties for the use of commercial purpose.
- National Research Development Corporation is an autonomous organisation under the AYUSH Department of Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare While NDRC functions and operates under the ageis of Uinion Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Ayurvedic Medicines used to commercial purpose by NRDC and developed by CCRAS which treat the different diseases at an affordable price for a general people.
- Published on: March 11, 2015