NSA level talks between India and Pakistan will held in Bangkok [ Current News (Concise) ]
India, Pakistan will holds National Security Advisor (NSA) level talks in Bangkok, Thailand which was attended by India’s NSA Ajit Doval and Pakistani counterpart Naseer Khan Jajuan. Foreign secretaries S. Jaishankar (India) and Aziz Ahmad Chaudhary (Pakistan) were also attend this high level meet.
- In this meeting both Indian and Pakistani sides were discussed peace and security, terrorism, Jammu and Kashmir and other issues including peacefulness as well as the Lince of Control.
- The main topic for this discussion will be terrorism for India and the Kashmir dispute for Pakistan the most attentive topics from both sides.
- It will also cover agreement of beneficial engagement between both countries.
- The NSA level talks have been settled by the Prime ministers of India and Pakistan in Paris recently in a meeting, France on the lines of UNFCCC summit.
- Previously NSA level meeting was declared in September 2015 which was called off at last moment due to some rezones from both the countries.
- Published on: December 7, 2015