NTPC signed MoA with Jharkhand Government for maintaining Patratu Thermal Power Station [ Current News (Concise) ]
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Ltd signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with Jharkhand Government for forming a Joint Venture Company for managing Patratu Thermal Power Station (PTPS). According to the MoA, Company will be promoted by NTPC and Jharkhand Bidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd. (JBVNL) with 74:26 ratio of share equity participation. The JV Company will give employment to all the employees working in the station.
Through the power generation, both companies will increase earning opportunities for many service providers.
NTPC signed MoA with Jharkhand Government of important agreements-
- Jharkhand government will be a partner in this project without investing any additional capital.
- 15 percent PLF to 82 percent to give more power to Jharkhand
- Efficient Super Critical project of 4000 MW in 2 phases.
- Enable rapid industrialization which will provide massive employment to youth of Jharkhand in new industry.
- Provide cheap and affordable 27X7 power supply to every household and
- Adequate power for farmers in Jharkhand.
- Provide massive employment to youth of Jharkhand in new industry.
- Published/Last Modified on: May 7, 2015