National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology inks MoU with Snapdeal [ Current News (Concise) - International Relations & Organizations ]
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with e-commerce giant Snapdeal to roll out digital marketing courses. According to the agreement, it will help small and medium enterprises/businesses and artisans who want to take the online process to become entrepreneurs.
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) and Snapdeal will be launched to service in six centres across India. They are Srinagar, New Delhi, Calicut, Chennai Aurangabad and Kolkata
- Snapdeal will facilitate industry interactions for the participants and knowledge partner and it will provide inputs on the course.
- Snapdeal will indirectly to eliminate the need for middlemen/brokers to sell their products and these digital marketing courses will help to wide participants’ business prospects by teaching them the nuances of using online space to market and sell their products.
- Trainees understand the fundamentals of digital marketing and effectively utilize the online sales channel for both organizations.
- Published/Last Modified on: April 27, 2015