New Director of United Nations Information Centre is Tamar Hahn [ Current News (Concise) ]
New Director of United Nations Information Centre (UNIC) is Tamar Hahn from Israel. She was appointed as Director in Buenos Aires, Argentina by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon. She had taken the charge of the office after her appointment.
- She was serving as the Regional Adviser for Resource Mobilization and Partnerships at the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Regional Office for the Caribbean and Latin America in Panama City (Panama) before she appointed as Director of United Nations Information Center.
About United Nations Information Centre:
- The UNIC is also known as information services or information offices.
- It serves as regional couriers of information from the UN to the local public.
- About 60 locations around the world are serving as regional couriers of information from the UN.
- The United Nations Department of Public Information is the operator of UNIC
- Published on: February 15, 2016